Invisalign

Invisalign

MBF

ugly_betty26 June 2008 (the day before yesterday) is day one that I began to use Invisalign

In Sydney, my health insurance is with MBF, at the moment I pay almost A$50 fortnightly. The dentist said my invisalign will claim about $2400 over 2~3 years, which will cover almost all the cost. So I am kinda glad.

I use the "Ugly Betty" kind of brace when I was a teenager, but for some reason I stopped in the middle of the process. Now since I am picking up this aligning thing, I am no longer as courageous as Betty to be as ugly.

Since its only a few days, and it is the first set, (there are 20 sets in total) I don't feel pain or anything uncomfortable. Feel a bit inconvenient to have to take it on and off for eating and teeth brushing...

Comments

  1. Where you do your invisalign treatment? because I want to do it as well... How can I claim the insurance? which insurance i should apply? the dentist will recommend the insurance? Thx a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment