Photogear 2

photogear6

photogear7

vancouver1

vancouver2

I took the Canon 400D photos in the last post using my old "Point-and-Shoot" Casio EX-Z750

Apart from Tamron 17-50, I also have this Tamron 70-300. The image quality of this lens is better than ok as you can see from the last two images. The problem is the usability. I only recommend this lens if you only use it with a tripods to take a scene in which objects are not moving. Therefore this lens is seldom used by me.

I took the last two images in Burnaby, Vancouver last time I was in Canada. I took them to test this lens. One taken at 70mm end, the other taken at 300mm. Did I mention the Canon 400D like most other digital SLR has this 1.6x Focal Factor, meaning, a 70-300mm lens becomes 112-480mm lens for Canon 400D.

As you can see from the lens case, I bought this lens from Adorama

I bought a lot from B&H too. They seem to do International Shipping, if I remembered right.

Comments

  1. [...] arrived in his pope-mobile. The seldomly used Tamron 70-300mm lens is finally put to [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] is my Casio MRG 7500BJ solar powered wrist water (MRG is luxurious class G-Shock) , taken with my Tamron 70-300 lens in Macro mode. So this lens is not only for its zoom, but it is a very good macro lens. There [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] sold my Canon 400D + Tamron 17-50 f2.8 and 70-300mm on 14 Sep 2009. I am a bit sad though. I wish them having a good life with the new [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment