Photogear1

photogear2

photogear1

photogear3

I moved from "point and shoot" to SLR digital Camera since 2 years (3 years?) ago. I use Camera 400D. Some said Canon 400D tend to 'Underexpose'. I bought my Camera 400D from d-d, After I suspect it is 'underexpose', they changed a new one for me. It still very occasionally "underexpose", later I found out it can be fixed by using either "Portrait" or "Landscape" mode... Later I don't even bother with changing the mode. I've been taught (by Canon) that the auto mode contrasty feel is more artistic.

The lens mounted (never taken off) is Tamron 17-50. It is better than any kit lens produced by Canon for the entry level SLR body, and equal the quality of Canon Pro level lens in this range with highlights here and there surpass them, plus two extra virtues: 1. lighter/smaller; 2. much cheaper. I bought this lens from ebay - a dealer based in HongKong.

Comments

  1. [...] All photos in NYC are taken with my Canon 400D + Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] is my first Photomatix Pro HDR photo. The 3 auto bracket photos were taken with my Canon 400D and Tamron 17-50mm. The red umbrella icon under the middle photo icon is Photomatix. The final result of the merging [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] sold my Canon 400D + Tamron 17-50 f2.8 and 70-300mm on 14 Sep 2009. I am a bit sad though. I wish them having a good life with the new [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment