Sydney Sunday Yum Cha/Dim Sum (29-June-08)

IMG_4447

IMG_4451(more images inside)

Last Sunday went for a Yum Cha/Dim Sum near Chinatown, thought might be interesting report the food and the price... During APEC (Sydney) last year, while I was having Yum Cha/Dim Sum inside this restaurant "Zilver Seafood - 同乐轩",all of a sudden, all the people inside were looking at me. I was so nervous, then I released the Hong Kong leader - Donald Tsang and his delegation just finished their lunch on their way out. They were just behind my back...

IMG_4449

IMG_4451

IMG_4453

IMG_4454

IMG_4455

IMG_4458

Alright come back to yesterday's Yum Cha. As you can see from the receipt, 2 people totally cost (AUS)$71.30. That's (Chinese Yuan) ¥471.25

IMG_4446

This is a building near Central Station on our way to the restaurant.

IMG_4459

IMG_4465

IMG_4463

IMG_4466

After Yum Cha, I went to the city. You see Martin Place, Prada, and the water feature, which was used in the Movie "Matrix 1" where the red dress woman walking pass

On Pitts St, I went into Allens Music to ask the availability and their price for Yamaha Silent Guitar (Detachable Frame) Classic Nylon - SLG100N

SGL100N_tn4

[youtube:http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz2yvL8Q1KY 320 240][youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDzXKJQlAts 320 240]

Instead I saw this interesting backpacker guitar. I have no intention of buying this. So I took a picture

IMG_4461

I was then asked to leave the store. Because they don't want me to take photos. This one seems to be like around AUS$200. But I believe the frame detachable Yamaha silent guitar can be put into even smaller package if detached. And you can use headphone so it is 'silent' when you practice.

Comments

  1. [...] had Yum Cha at this Sydney restaurant. Here are some from the it. The last one is ‘Peking [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] (a Japanese Guitar Maker) Sinsonido Silent Guitar is shorter, more compact than the Yamaha Silent Guitar, because: a. it is headless as you can see; b. Yamaha’s frame cannot be detached on the right [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment