Input SMS through bluetooth to T303 in Mac

T303

vNote.vnt

T303 is a small mobile phone. The image above shows it side by side with iTouch. I like small phone over iPhone. Because obviously you can leave iTouch at home, but you cannot leave your iPhone at home.

T303's feature is however limited, what's bothering me is its limited bluetooth service feature. You cannot use Mac widget like 'emitSMS' to send SMS directly from you Mac to your T303, because the required bluetooth service is not supported by T303. I am with Optus in Autralia, however I am now with pre paid solution so I cannot use the webSMS online feature from optusZoo. I must find a SMS typing solution for T303 through bluetooth from my Mac.

After trying, I did.

1. Open TextEdit in Mac. Type exactly like shown in the second image, except the message and your name, of course. Save the file with the name 'vNote.vnt'

2. Send this file from your Mac to T303 using bluetooth.

3. Then, your T303 prompt you to save the Note. Select 'OK'

4. Go to the Note, then go to edit mode, in 'Option', use 'Copy and Paste' feature

5. 'Paste' when making your new SMS message.

Comments