Pianoteq 3 (for Mac) preset for Mozart?

PiaonoTeq 3 for Mac

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLbJ9IrlObY 210 200]

Youtube Clip in Youtube site

Pianoteq 3 (ver3.0.2 for Mac) is perhaps the best physical modelled virtual piano. (The other famous physical modelled piano is maybe Truepianos). Check pianoteq site for the advantages of physical modelled virtual piano over sample based piano, like Ivory Piano, Akoustik Piano, Quantum Piano, VSL Pianos, Garritan Steinway, etc. Many people who are mostly in favor of Ivory Piano always think Pianoteq is just some cheap crap, despite that: a. They cannot actually hear the difference as they claimed; b. Pianoteq is actually more expensive in pricing.

The youtube clip shows I tested a few tweaked presets, which I think sound a little bit better for Mozart.

Here is the preset file and the mp3 file based on 'my bright 2' preset.

My_Bright_2.fxp; Mazart.mp3

The screen capture was done by iShowU HD 2.1.0

Comments

  1. [...] keyboard, I am still using my Evolution MK-361 2 Midi keyboard + Pianoteq 3 virtual physical modelled [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment