Male version of Teresa Teng's "Unforgettable First Lover" 男声 邓丽君 难 忘的初恋情人

邓丽君  鄧麗君  テレサ・テ[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbWC5fv81Mo&fmt=18 200 180]

Youtube link

Download MP4 here (15 MB)

This video shows my entire collection of Teresa Teng's Albums. As well as my own tribute to her - a Male version of her "Unforgettable First Lover". I recorded that with a Karaoke system back in, I think, 2000, that's 9 years ago. 邓丽君 男声 难忘的初恋情人 I don't like / hate singing a girl's song. But it's Teresa Teng. I love her to death, I do anything for her sake. I never buy her song collection CDs or selection CDs, what I got is only her original Albums CDs as how they originally released. 邓丽君 鄧麗君 テレサ・テ 男声 难忘的初恋情人

OK, some said the last two Albums are collection/selection albums. Well, they are actually not. They are also original release Album, in whch Teresa Teng re-sang a lot of her very old songs before she became famous. And these new versions sound a whole lot better than the old ones.

The reason why the video clip stops on the second from the last album is because this song is a song of that album.

Some asked where to get these Albums. I think, some of them can still be bought from here: http://www.teresa-teng.org/

Comments

  1. love at first sight poems...

    HuaTongOversea - Male version of Teresa Teng’s “Unforgettable First Lover” 男声 邓丽君 难忘的初恋情人...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this web
    site is really good and the users are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment