Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

Went to Apple Store to check out the new products released yesterday. This is the Multi-touch magical mouse. Doesn't feel as high quality as I expected. And use 2 batteries, yuk.

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

The touch control is interesting though. I am a little bit put off by the fact that the new wireless keyboard use 1 less battery. Mine, the old one, uses 3 batteries. Which is a headache... I had no idea why I got a wireless keyboard, as I never have taken the real advantage of the wirelessness of it ever. I was actually hoping that it'd be great if it can have the options to use both batteries or USB.

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

27" new iMac. (I checked every new iMac on display in the Sydney Apple Store. None of them was i5 or i7 chipped.)

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

21.9" new iMac

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

 The new Plastic white MacBook. Don't like. The ones on display are all looking so dirty after how long. Like after only 2 days? I wish they update the 13" MacBook Pro aluminum very soon. I might consider getting one of those. I am also hoping they can have better surface treatment of the aluminum so that they are more scratch resistant.

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

My favorite '3 color pork dish' from my favorite Vietnamese restaurant here.

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

Best Singaporean 'Seafood rice noodle' in Sydney -- 77 Bathurst St, Sydney (Near townhall)

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

Bruce Lee figures taken near Chinatown.

Sydney Sunday 2009-10-25

 Other figures taken in the same place.

Comments

  1. ;> Themelis Cuiper's SocialGarden Biz interviews : socialmedia & PR had a bookmark to this web page - you are doing a wonderful job as he provides a link to you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment