Bless Japan / Queen of the desert - 26 Mar 2011

Bless you, Japan



The photo taken with my iPhone4 in Kinokuniya bookstore, Sydney CBD. (see it in Tokyo)

Japan's nuclear pollution issue seems getting worse past few days, they tested surprisingly high radiation proofs in the nearby ocean water; and there is report of higher air radiation index in the western part of Japan. They really got my sympathy this time. Bless you, Japan! Gan-Ba-Dei.

Priscilla Queen of the Desert now in Broadway NYC

Priscilla - Queen of the desert - The musical is now on Broadway, NYC! With Bette Midler (I absolutely love this woman).

Last time I was in NYC, I saw a Broadway musical - Hairspray. I fell in love with the Broadway Musicals in general. I've seen Priscilla - Queen of the desert musical in Sydney Star City Lyric theater many years ago. I'd say "Priscilla" will blow "Hairspray" right out of the water...

---

张朝阳 和 大S 打起来了。

Comments