lipstick for men man

lipstick and men

There is no such thing as lipstick for men. Men don't wear lipstick unless you are one of those fashionable Japanese or Korean guys.

And No! That's not my lips. The above photo is credit to http://www.temptalia.com

We talk about why and when to wear later. Let's talk about what can be worn:

1. No shimmer in it.
2. Not too glossy.
3. Not too 'nude' (beige) and not too pink. In between.
4. Not too matte or too pigmented.
5. Not too slippery and runny. (Use a bit of liquid foundation on the both liplines to stop running and feathering if necessary).
6. Subtle and smooth wearing texture (Invisibility)

The above photos were taken under direct lighting, the real effects are actually darker.

From left to right:

Benefit Lady's Choice (I know, that's ironic - the name)
Urban Decay Rush
Korres Natural Pink 13
Cle de Peau #124 Extra Silky Lipstick

lipstick and men

This is Korres Natural Pink 13. Korres is a very famous lipstick brand from Greece. They are good at making lipsticks that looks and feels good. So you don't normally need lip primers. It is pretty expensive for a lipstick thought - A$35.

This lipstick is 100% same color as my lips natural color. Yes, I was jaw dropped by that myself when I first realized that. I am allergy people. During the allergy season, sometimes in the morning, I will have allergy dark circle under my eyes, and my upper lips near the lipline will get darker too when that happens. So if I am to go for a photo, I will wear this lipstick. I also use a little bit SK-II liquid foundation at the liplines to stop the feathering, which is also a good idea to to make liplines lighter. This will make you look much younger :)

Comments

  1. [...] lipstick and men Image by hto2008 More Info [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica designer handbags
    discount designer bags http://acheapdesignerhandbagsoutlet.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... [Trackback] ...

    [...] Informations on that Topic: huatongoversea.com/blog/?p=486 [...] ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hgh for sale...

    ⁎潷⁳潭攠灥潰汥⁷楬氠獡礠桯眠捡渠䤠灲潴散琠浹獥汦⁦牯洠瑯硩湳⁰牯摵捥⁢礠潴桥爮⁓楮捥 hgh injections ⁹潵楧桴潴⁢攠慢汥⁴漠景汬潷⁡汬⁴桥‸⁳瑥灳⁡琠ㄠ瑩浥⁳漠瑲礠業灬...

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] lipstick and men Image by hto2008 More Info […]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment